Friday, February 17, 2012

Do you guys share my thoughts?

Freedom for me is freedom from disease, pain, premature aging and all ailments connected to this (which are degenerative symptoms), aggressive behavior, negative manipulation, negative thoughts and harmful power and control, including financial control, and it's my conviction and experience that fruit gives you this freedom.

No love comes from meat, because meat creates disharmony. Fruit gives life and spiritual growth. eating fruit gives peace in body and mind.
I am not trying to prove anything; I just want to show a way of LOVE without battles, wars, disease, conflicts, jealousies and mistrust.|||Eating has very little to do with " way of LOVE without battles, wars, disease, conflicts, jealousies and mistrust.." especially when families share a table and enjoy each others company whatever they eat..

Difficult to achieve peace when one lifestyle advocate refuses to respect others thinks he is superior and tries to impose his will on everyone else.. that's how wars start..

Reminder that Pol Pot was a vegan who ordered the systematic murder of 2-3 million people. Where is the peace and harmony and "spiritual growth" in that? Charles Manson, a convicted multiple murderer is still a vegan. So are the fire bombers/arsonists of ALF/ELF|||I was actually thinking about this the other night: How can we possibly obtain peace with other cultures and people if we can’t even treat animals kindly?

Every culture has their taboos regarding animals; the western world consumes a lot of animals that the eastern world may consider sacred and/or filthy, and vice-versa.

I feel much happier when I am eating fruit, I am glad to know that nothing suffered from the fruit I grew, cared for, and picked all on my own. No one had their arms chopped off in a slaughterhouse, and no animals or plants had to die in order for me to enjoy sustenance.

It makes me wonder why people cannot open their eyes and hearts to all of the beautiful creatures which suffered horrible, horrible deaths just to feed them. I fear that humans are doomed solely due to our stubbornness and ignorance.|||if everyone became vegans or vegetarians or whatever i would say there would be a lot of pissed of people out their and there would be more fighting and conflict. like it or not vegetarianism and veganism is found annoying by most people and it is an...alternative lifestyle (for lack of better words). people love meat to much for that to ever happen (i am one of them. i tried the vegetarian thing but i missed meat). and when people start to want something they cant have they get cranky. its just the way things are. dont try and think of things like that that would make the world better. think smaller. something you or a small group of people can do. because like it or not the whole world will probably never agree on one thing|||Nope! It can't lead to peace! I am of the school like rednecks with guns, you can take away my bacon when you pry my cold dead fingers off it! I know! I know! I'll die quicker than you most likely, but who wants to live so long and be a burden to their grandchildren and have to wear Grampers! How is abstaining from meat gonna make me financially stable? Just my thoughts! Vegetarianism would be so much more fun if there was bacon!|||It probably can. I like the way you think :)|||you creep me out.|||no|||You're not alone in that way of thinking:

I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.... ~Henry David Thoreau, Walden, 1854

While we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth? ~George Bernard Shaw

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. ~Albert Einstein

“I do feel that spiritual progress does demand at some stage that we should cease to kill our fellow creatures for the satisfaction of our bodily wants.” Mahatma Gandhi

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” Albert Einstein

“As long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.” Pythagorus

“It is necessary to correct the error that vegetarianism has made us weak in mind, or passive or inert in action. I do not regard flesh-food as necessary at any stage” Mahatma Gandhi


“Nonviolence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all living beings, we are all savages.” Thomas Edison, inventor

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment