Friday, February 17, 2012

I dont eat meat simply because I've never had a taste for it.
And after 2 years of being quite sick I recently found out I cant eat ANY dairy.
What do you eat?
What is your typical daily diet?|||I eat a lot of fruit. It is naturally sweet and humans are drawn to that sweetness naturally because we need vitamin c.

I would look into keeping nuts and seeds, preferably raw, around and almond butter(raw if possible) to make "Milk" with. I have a recipe if you need one.

I am not really fond of vegetables, but I eat them on occassion. I like potatoes, onions, garlic, parsley, cilantro(ocassionally), beets( root), zuchinni, sqash.

For a vegan, pasta with veggies and sun dried tomatoes is really good. Add a little oil with salt to make a sauce( very similar to margarine).

www.vegcooking.com has a lot of recipes, but I have found they are not easy to make. Plan for it if you are going to make any of these recipes.|||Well usually my day consists of lots of raw veggies (I prefer them that way),and fruits. But sometimes I do like to eat mock meats if i'm in the mood, just not all the time. I try to eat cereal with usually rice milk (sometimes soy). Also I will cook tofu. I bread it and bake it sometimes like chicken or i'll make burgers out of it and fry it in a pan (I never deep fry!). So that's usually what I eat throughout a day but I also like to bake veg@n cookies and cakes and other bake goods on occasion! And most of the time i'm drinking water or kool-aid, and sometimes I like to drink the V8 fruit juice! But rarely i'll drink sodas!|||Breakfast: I drink calcium-enriched orange juice every morning. Sometimes I'll have cereal with soy milk, or an english muffin with some jam or peanut butter. I have soy yogurt some mornings too or oatmeal. Sometimes instead of regular vanilla soymilk I'll have chocolate soymilk.

Lunch: Typically when I don't eat out for lunch I'll have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or some pita and hummus with fruit or a cup of vegan soup. Somtimes I also make a spinach salad with mandarin oranges, almonds, dried cranberries, and rasberry vinagarette.

Dinner: I'm not very good at cooking dinner, so when I don't go out to eat most of the time I end up making pasta (typically penne with marianara). I eat lots of japanese food too, so I like to go out for sushi (vegetarian sushi) and I'll order some miso soup with tofu and a seaweed salad. Usually I eat out for dinner or bring something home from a resturant, so the possiblities are endless. =]|||Usually I have a few servings of soy milk, veggies, rice, tofu, fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, breads oats. It depends on what I feel like that day.

Today:

breakfast = soy latte + home made date pastry
snack = banana + diet soft drink (yep I know soft drink is bad)
lunch = leek and potato soup with bread roll
dinner (in a few hours) = big salad wrap in lebanese bread with avocado, salad, with a sprinkle of cracked black pepper and salt. + maybe some hummus and mushrooms on the side.
dessert = usually some sweet william dairy free chocolate|||I've been vegan my whole life, almost, ever since i was 4, and now im 14. And im very healthy. I usually eat cerial with soy milk for breakfast, or a fruit. but you can also make vegan scrambled eggs out of tofu, and i put fake ham in it too and put green food coloring, for my little brothers and sisters.
Then lunch, lental taco, home made vegan pizza. and alot of people dont have time to make things like this, so you can make a fruit pizza, with your favorite fruits, and all you have to do is put it on peta bread, but make sure there is no whey in it.

go to vegweb.com for more great vegan recipes!!! :]]|||hmm well yesterday for instance i had

breakfast:
-bowl of dry whole grain cornflakes with some whole grain granola on top
-organic apple

lunch:
-2 whole grain toasts with natural peanubutter
-1cup frreshly cut pineapple

snackish:
-1cup white tea with 2 tsp cane sugar

dinner:
-bowl of whole grain pasta with homemade tomato sauce
-fresh homemade salad

i LOVE veganism<3|||Well, I eat alot fruits and vegetables, and then junk food.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment