Friday, February 17, 2012

so i am trying to go vegan but will my skin break out and get acne when i first start since my body will be going through detox and everything? and also will i loose a lot of weight because I'm not over weight and don't really want to lose a lot of weight but i hear that alot of people drop alot of weight so could you please tell me if any of you have experienced skin problems when you first went vegan of have lost any weight or had any hair loss or any other changes in your body good or bad?|||Unless you've been eating really horribly, you shouldn't notice any crazy reactions. I agree that some sort of moderation or transition is a good idea.

Check out the website below and also the PETA ones. There's also a veganism for Dummies book that is really detailed.

I think most of the big reactions come later...years later even.

My skin and hair actually immediately got clearer and shinier and healthier. I lost a little weight when I became vegan, but nothing that I didn't need to lose. I'm 115 now and have been for many years. I just lost the milk fat from the hormones in the milk.

Good luck!|||Personally, I wouldn't suddeny drop to veganism. 'Taking it slowly' is preferable because an immediate diet change will cause you fatigue, weakness, dizziness, possible weight loss, stomache ache, illness, cramps, bloating, and withdrawal from hunger because your body isn't getting the proteins, nutrients, fats, and other ingredients (including processed ones) it's so used to. Eat a little less meat everyday, but try things like eggplant at the same time.|||I had acne before I went vegan and now I have the occassional stress/PMS zit. Detox did not happen for me because I did an herbal cleanse before going vegan. With the detox my skin did not break out more than usual.
I did not lose any weight because I just ate the same as before, just different foods. I started exercising a little and lost weight that way.
The falling out of hair is only a sign that you are not getting enough vitamins and minerals (not protein- look at all the people who eat a ton of meat and their hair falls out! It is the green leafy vegetables and all those antioxidants found in the blueberries/cherries/black currant/etc.). You need to make sure you are still getting your vegetables (and not french fries!).
I also agree not to just go vegan right away. It took me two years of being vegetarian and feeling OK before taking the vegan plunge. It has been three years now and I am doing just fine.

火车采集器
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment