Tuesday, February 14, 2012

please include your religious beliefs.|||It is a valid way to steward creation; it is not necessary as worship or for things like salvation - but conscious effort to care for the tabernacle of our bodies and to care for God creation is good.|||Why must we include our religious beliefs? (sigh)
I'm a Christian who is allowed to eat any foods that are here on the earth. Per the N.T.
I could never be a vegetarian and veganism is even more of an extreme.

God gave us meat to eat. It is the best source of protein, so why would I forsake eating meat to live on plants alone?|||Two points I sometimes ponder. Does not eating meat and/or dairy products result in a deficiency in a healthy diet? And do vegetarians and vegans use fur coats, etc.?|||Fine with me, but I like meat. Atheist.|||Atheist: For ever animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment