Monday, February 6, 2012

If so, let me see it. Put the URL in the answer.|||I highly doubt you would be able to find a legit one, as I've been asking myself the same thing for years.

However, with a quick google search, you can find plenty of professional looking articles bashing vegans in the silliest ways. For example, this article: http://holistic-nutrition.suite101.com/a鈥?/a>
1. It assumes that all vegans eat unfermented soy products as if they are the only source of protein.
2. It then attempts to blame vegans for making animals bred for food unhealthy by feeding them too much soy. (doesn't make sense to me either.)
3. Lastly, the ridiculous quote from someone I've never heard of who works in agriculture (not an m.d) about how vegan babies are born retarded...and then no medical evidence to back up this claim whatsoever.

Or, you may have seen this news article: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/21/opinio鈥?/a> which comes to the conclusion that if one vegan couple is uneducated and mistreats their child by feeding them only soymilk and apple juice, that ALL vegans must be the same. All one million of us. Seems like a pretty large generalization.

Either way, many who agree with that article seem to forget the unfortunate fact that children starving to death isn't really that uncommon. What about these news articles from the last month about meat-eating parents who have starved their children to death? http://news.google.com/news/search?um=1&鈥?/a>
What about impoverished children who are dying by the second? As I've type this, the world has lost hundreds of children to starvation (1 every 5 seconds.)|||No but heres a reliable article from pubmed that says vegetarianism is healthy. tell me what u think:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19083鈥?/a>|||C'mon, Cliff, can you find one?

Didn't think so.|||http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&鈥?/a>|||The Weston A Price Foundation is controversial, so you'll have to judge how "reliable" they are on your own, but they're probably your best starting point:

http://www.westonaprice.org/
http://www.westonaprice.org/Vegetarian-T鈥?/a>|||I doubt there is a realible one, because its not true! If a vegan gets the right nutrients then they are perfectly healthy! If they don't then it can be unhealthy, but meat eaters can also eat an unbalanced diet and be unhealthy.|||The Vegan Diet is very healthy. Vegans that eat a well balanced diet are way healthier than meat eaters. There are many successful Vegan and Vegetarian Athletes. I am a living miracle thanks to the Vegan Diet. When I ate the Standard American Diet I required 12 or more medications a day and was very sickly and unable to leave my home except to see the Doctor and visit the ER. Now I am very healthy and no longer require any daily medications. The Vegan diet has changed my life for the better.|||I have yet to find one.

I have read some anti-vegan literature, nothing that really left me doubting my vegan diet.

I have read something about a women who was a vegan for 20 years and suffered from many health problems, she is now eating meat. But, the thing is, you have to read between the lines. She had health problems right off the bat and she was blaming it on her vegan diet, which isn't fair.

Her argument about the environment was much better.

If there is one, I'd love to read it.|||I think I heard the statement a few years ago ' There is no defensible argument against veganism" - I believe it and in 17yrs have yet to have someone show me one!|||Oh weston price...egads. Dont go there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment