Friday, February 17, 2012

I have to eat more in order to bulk up (doctor's orders) and eat more iron rich foods because I am slightly anemic. It really bothers me that I'm eating too much even though its all really healthy. I always feel so fatty.

I'm 5' 8" and 130 lbs|||you're very underweight and are clearly having unhealthy thought processes about food and eating. i think it's wonderful that you have the insight to recognize an incipient eating disorder in yourself, but if your doctor isn't helping you with it, you need to seek psychological help of some kind sooner rather than later. there's no shame in it, it's just what needs to be done. talking to a nutritionist might be beneficial as well. good luck - don't let this get any worse!!!!|||You're not fat. I am fatter than you are I wear a size small. Maybe you should talk to a professional. Eat more spinach and nuts and beans etc. for the iron. Hope you feel better!|||How about some iron vitamin supplements?|||If you aren't overweight (which you aren't) and you aren't feeling full and giving yourself stomachaches when you eat, then I don't see any problem.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment