Monday, February 6, 2012

Do you think we can turn most of the vampires into vegans? I think we can with my 24 step program for meat and blood eaters. It will break anybody or thing from eating any meat product. It is People Opting for Organic Products (P.O.O.P). What do you think? Real answeres only please.|||hahaha thank you for making my night :)
sometimes this whole ashley thing isn't all that bad.|||sounds good....

But student teachers eat animals oKay? (S.T.E.A.K.) sounds better!|||LMAO!!! You just made my day. Thanks for that chuckle!|||Well, the biggest stumbling block to your plan is that (a) vampires aren't "traditional" meat eaters, and (b) vegetables - no matter HOW much you try and convince them otherwise - do NOT have red and white blood cells or platelets ... which is actually what the vampire consumes... not the meat.|||You'll never turn me! Viva la Vampirism!|||You could start with these vampires I heard of that love the sun and aren't killed by it. They're from Tansylvania.|||Every time I think you cant get any dumber with your questions ashley you do it. Because once again you have topped yourself, way to go I applaud you for topping your own stupidity almost every day.|||No, they need blood to survive. Otherwise they will die|||Sorry hun but, vampires don't exist.|||you made me chuckle like a little skool girl thnx! :)|||It seems to have escaped your attention but vampires AREN'T real. You should be in the FANTASY AND MYTH section dear.
There are vampire bats in south America but I don't think you will be able to persuade them to go vegetarian!!|||I assume that means you will use vegan ghosts in your system?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment