Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That you can name?

THANKS!|||that we think of ourselves as morally superior (i hate that one)

that we're protein deficient and dont get enough vitamins

we are weak and cant gain muscle

are food looks and tastes gross

its hard

its expensive

we're all liberal people who throw paint on fur coats and sit around playing our mandolins around a camp fire

we're picky and hard to accomidate

we're "preachy" and go around arguing with every omni out there|||That they are all pale.

I wish! I have the red-est cheeks.
Any kind of flutuation hot/ cold they light up and I look like I've just been caught naked on international television.

I've learned to accept them :-)
But I still like to complain !|||That they are all really skinny, I am very healthy indeed|||that were all crazy hippes|||That all vegans are hippies.
That all vegans are malnourished.
That all vegans are animal rights activists
That you can't get a balanced diet from veganism.
That vegans just call themselves vegans to make a stand but really sneak bacon strips at home..|||Skinny and malnourished
Self-righteous
Animal rights obsessed
Angry
Pushing their agenda on people


Unfortunate but true. I'm proud to be an example of a happy, healthy, beautiful, active, compassionate, and accepting vegan.

火车采集器
  • d3100
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment