Friday, February 3, 2012

That way I can't be teased by meat eaters of fired from my job.|||Only if you're in prison - they allow everyone to make up their own religion there.|||like scientology?|||religions are cults anyways, so you can for sure start your own cult of veganism.|||no, because you ask stupid questions daily in this catagory.


and give me thumbs down all you want, i'm the one getting 2 points in response to your stupid questions :)|||I bet the church would smell like a broccoli-fart in the bath tub. You could call the religion, Tofuism.|||No. Veganism, is a lifestyle.

A religion implies that you're paying heed to an unseen diety or force, or group of dieties or forces.|||Sister M you are annoying and should find other methods of entertainment.
You could at least try to be funny- not just stupid.|||Whatever floats your boat. :)|||I'm not sure about that Sister. But I am sure of this - mrthing needs to get a life.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment