Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm an aspiring vegan, but my parents keep saying that a vegan diet isn't healthy. How can I convince them that I'd be able to do it?
They're always sayin that I'm a vegetarian who doesn't eat any vegetables, so wouldn't be able to cope with veganism. I like most fruits though and beans and lentils. I haven't tried tofu, but managed to convince my mum to get me soya milk today.
Also, what sort of foods could I eat?|||A healthy vegan diet includes a range of foods- fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, wholegrains, beans, dairy free milks, soy products such as tofu, and meat alternatives.

You've made a great start with swapping dairy milk for soy milk. Don't be afraid of trying out new foods. It's great that you like lentils, these provide a lot of protein. Soy milk provides all 8 amino acids so is a great source of protein also. See? You have already made some positive steps to achieving your goal.

Show your mother the facts- do online research and prove to her that a balanced vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for ALL ages. Have a range of foods, and you'll be ok.|||The only way to truly convince someone that you CAN be a healthy vegan is to BE a healthy vegan.

:-)|||All of God's creatures goes well next to the mashed potatoes and veggies.|||Remember when you cook vegetables you boil them alive.

火车采集器
  • fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment