Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you are a vegan or even a strict vegetarian, how has your health improved? For me, I have atopy (severe allergies) and my symptoms are soo much better since going vegan. (http://sitemaker.umich.edu/fm_integrativ鈥?/a> I'm just curious what other people have experienced.|||It's made me tired and lazy. Oh improved, it hasn't improved anything.|||well, I'm not a vegan, but I am a laco-ovo vegetarian, which has improved my health by giving me more energy. According to the food pyramid, plants have more energy than animals.
It also helps prevent diseases that meat can cause.
If you have negative effects, then your just not eating healthily. Same as omnivores.

and btw, Genevieve, a strict vegetarian is someone who follows the eating habits of a vegan, but still uses animal products, such as silk. They do exist.|||i'm not vegan, just vegetarian. but i don't eat a lot of dairy products (just not too fond of them i guess) so i guess i could be called strict? i also don't eat fish or eggs. i have a semi-serious heart condition and my cardiologist says that my condition has greatly improved :) i also had digestive issues (every time i ate a decent-sized meal i had a stomach ache for 2 hours+), which have completely disappeared since becoming a vegetarian. i feel so much healthier and more energetic!|||I lost weight. I seem to have more problems than benefits. I used to be tired all the time and lacked focus. I am currently anemic and taking prescribed iron supplement. But I think it is because I was overly stressed out, unhappy, sleep deprived, and not taking good care of myself period.|||i lost a little weight. it made me feel less bloated and it gave me a lot more energy. not having any of those hormones in my body just made me feel better in general. i dont get sick very often anymore either and when i do get sick i get over it a lot sooner. i always would get migraines when i ate meat too..and then they started to go away and i rarely get them anymore..|||yes, it has improved my health greatly.|||vegetarianism has greatly. but you are vegetarian or your not, theres no such thing as a ''strict vegetarian''.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment