Friday, February 17, 2012

Arrested Development
=================

Michael: Since when are you against leather?
Maeby: Yeah, you're not even a vegetarian.
Lindsay: Well, I'm not against the insides. I mean, people need meat to survive.
Michael: You are aware they don't remove it surgically, right?

Friends
=======
Chandler: Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Phoebe: Stick a fork what?

Chandler: You know, like when you're cooking a steak.

Phoebe: Oh, I don't eat meat.

Chandler: Well how do you tell when vegetables are done?

Phoebe: Well you just, you know, you eat them and you can tell.

Chandler: Okay, then eat me, I'm done.


I like the first one because it shows how irrational people can be, vegeterians and non-vegetarians alike.

The second one, because it's funny.|||People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
PETA|||on darhma and greg the hippie mom is a vegetarian and they guilted her into cooking a turkey by telling her she was depriving the homeless, it was hysterical!|||CSI: Crime Scene Investigations...... The character played by Jorga Fox gets mad for being asked to clean a meat project out of the fridge as she is vegetarian and that offends her.|||The Simpsons- the episode with Paul and Linda McCarthy.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment