Friday, February 3, 2012

The whole point of raw veganism is to eat natural food and steer clear of supplements and fake processed garbage that meat-eaters, vegetarians and vegans eat.

Raw vegans have glowing, flawless skin, bright eyes, shiny hair and a beautiful aura. Are you jealous?|||I agree with your assessment of raw food diets, but I don't like the preachiness, either.|||Christine isn't a 'preachy' vegan, s/hes's not a vegan at all. S/he is a troll who aims to make vegans look silly; anyone who's been around this forum for more than a year or two will recognise and remember him/her.

No coincidence that 'Ashley' has re-emerged at the same time.

Puzzled as to why we've been directed to the websites of those two women - they look nice, they look well, but nobody could mistake them for younger than late 40s. Most of my friends in their 50s don't look any older than they do (except my friends aren't usually so heavily made up), and they include vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters|||Hahaha I love this. According to omnivores, vegans will die without supplements because you absolutely need meat or animal products to stay alive. According to the vegans who are alive and well, they don't need to take supplements and are perfectly healthy. I know who I'm going to believe, thats for sure.|||So if they have growing flawless skin, bright eyes, shiny hair and a beautiful aura, I can conclude you are not a raw vegan.

My wife is carded all the time and she's in her early 30's. She is what others would call a "pescetarian".|||I agree that the raw vegan diet is very healthy for you. I'm just in the habit of taking supplements to make sure I have a well balanced vegan diet. I want to try this diet so bad, just to uneducated to make a wise decision.|||I always get that comment- really glowing fresh skin. Clear eyes. ANd I don't eat the Morningstar stuff, except once a year or so. I save it for a midnight feast one time.|||Who said raw veganism is unnatural?
With whom are you arguing?

And Ani Phyo, who is indeed cute and young and healthy looking, is 43.|||Do you mean - 'if raw veganism is natural?' in the question? I was too confused to answer this...|||Do you often find preaching at people converts them to the wonders of a raw vegan diet?

Cause it ain't workin' here.|||Yeah, I agree. Raw veganism can be healthy for you or anyone.|||I love preachy vegans.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment