Monday, February 6, 2012

What transitional method has the highest sucess rate??? And can you recommend any good books or websites?|||Slow and steady. Start by finding replacements for your favorite foods, and dig into the research. The more you learn, the more you'll want to make the switch. Good luck!

Here are some sites!

www.peta.org
www.vegsource.com
www.vegweb.com|||I went from eating a "regular" diet (without a lot of meat) to vegan cold turkey. I was really excited and motivated to try it out for 2 weeks and see if i liked it and it's been over 8 months and I still love it! I don't know if you're as enthusiastic as I was, but you could try that. There were definitely a few times in the first few weeks when I ate non-vegan items, but instead of beating myself up I just moved on. If you get cravings just make vegan versions using the same recipes with a few substitutions. It's fun and easy! The best part about doing it the way I did is experiencing the positive changes your body goes through when becoming vegan!|||try some different brands of veggie burgers, veggie chicken, soy hot dogs and find the one you like

then to go vegan read the ingredients on packages and look for gelatin, stear (as in stearate), and glycerine. they are the most common animal ingredients.

try some recipes in vegan cookbooks like voluptuous vegan or veganomicon.

visit a recipe near you which you can find at http://www.happycow.net

try some of the recipes at http://www.vegweb.com|||the best way is to cut out food very slowly - going from omnivore to veganism could take a year or so. after a while, it seems you stop craving the food so much. I know this wasn't too helpful, but oh well! :)|||best is viginaism,the best one i follow,
the best thing is the more i eat the more calories you burn,and tastes so good|||I would advise you not to do so...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment