Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've been looking for some songs and the majority of songs seem to be punk or rock or metal which just aren't my cup of tea. I'm fine with reggae, rap, and pretty much anything except punk and metal.

Know any good songs or have links to youtube videos?

Thanks! :)|||Goldfinger - Free Me.

Goldfinger ARE a Punk band but THIS song isn't punk.|||I am not sure of any song SPECIFICALLY written to promote vegetarianism, but there are some songs which have positive lyrics in regard to vegetarianism. KRS-One's (a rapper most popular in the 90s) song "Higher Level" has a lyric- referencing the the huge Christian, pro-life lobby who turns a blind eye to the plight of factory farm animals- "how can you have more respect for a holy book, than you do for a cow on a meat hook". That is just a lyric, though.

Also, I am not sure if he has any songs about veganism, but reggae artist Michael Franti is a dedicated vegan and outspoken human and animals rights activist- so if music fails, look up some interview with Franti.|||http://youtu.be/X8LnxSjWWD8

This one. Why must we eat the animals. Reggae and a great video too. And to the guy who said vegans were popular in the 80's and 90"? It is getting more popular everyday. ! Hope you like this video and song.|||I've always liked "Mystic Man" by Peter Tosh

"I man don't
Eat up your fried chicken
Not lickin'

I man don't
Eat up them frankfurters
Garbage

I man don鈥檛
Eat down the hamburger
can鈥檛 do that
I man don鈥檛
Drink pink, blue, yellow, green soda"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7xCPgy5V鈥?/a>|||Good luck with that. You'd do better with spoken word. Veganism was very prominent during the 80s-90s punk scene.

Erykah Badu is vegan, so I'm sure she's got something about it.|||free me by gold finger. goldfinger is a punk band, but this song isn't. the lyrics are really awesome

火车采集器
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • chucky cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment