Friday, February 3, 2012

It seems to me that there are no great health benefits to these sorts of diet.

But don't get me wrong, I totally support these approached to life, but rather as humanitarian reasons. I am totally against eating any animal that has been made to suffer in any way. This leaves very few animals to eat.

But are there any real health benefits to not eating meat?|||There are no health benefits just because meat isn't involved. There are healthy meats like chicken breast, pork loin, whitefish to name a few. A veger diet is certainly more healthy than eating fatty cuts of meat. But eating healthy meat in tandem with veges is equally as healthy as any completely veger diet.

BTW-there's more to it biologically than just the teeth. The digestive system is indicative as well.|||I'm a vegetarian myself. I have taken a Nutrition class in college and currently in nursing school, so from what I understand,

Vegetarians can actually be healthier than the 'regular' diet if done with care. Mostly because vegetarians do not eat nearly as much saturated fat and cholesterol that meat-eaters consume, which is much better for every part of your body. OF course, you have to watch what you eat and keep it balanced (but everybody has to keep balanced anyway).

Also, I've learned in Nutrition class, that Vegans cannot be healthy just becuase you never get the complete proteins that you can get from milk and eggs. The only way to get complete proteins is to combine other forms of proteins, but that adds tons of calories. When you don't get complete proteins, the incomplete proteins can be stored as fat. So apparently, practically every vegan is obese (meaning higher body fat in relation to lean body weight). I have a couple of vegan friends and some seem like they're doing okay, but I haven't done any lab tests or anything like that!

Hope this helps. From personal experience, I feel great, I hardly get sick, I have low blood pressure, cholesterol, not overweight. But of course, I watch my diet.|||I personally cannot digest meat. I've missed so many days of school due to the pain that eating meat used to put me in. It would sit in my stomach and make me feel like my intestines were twisting. I ended up in the hospital and was suggest to try a vegetarian diet.

This was two years ago. Since then I have never had my stomach pains again, and feel much cleaner and lighter. I don't get sick as much and I've lost weight.

:3 That is how it has benefit me for health reasons.|||There's less chance in getting sick from veggies
than there is from meat.. bacteria, salmonella, mad cows disease, mercury poisoning from fish.
but what diseases does one get from vegetables?
The vegetables have to be spoiled before one gets a disease from them. Vegetarian eating is better than meat eating! It's just common sense!|||I was first attracted to vegetarianism because I had a dangerously high cholesterol level. When I knocked out the meat, my cholesterol level declined to within normal limits.

By the way, Omega fatty acids are available in flaxseed oi.|||Yes, definitely.

The American Dietetic Association and Dietitians of Canada have stated: "Vegetarian diets offer a number of nutritional benefits, including lower levels of saturated fat, cholesterol, and animal protein as well as higher levels of carbohydrates, fiber, magnesium, potassium, folate, and antioxidants such as vitamins C and E and photochemical."

Some studies suggest that vegetarian food helps keep body weight under control and reduces risk of Heart diseases. American vegetarians tend to have lower body mass index, lower levels of cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and less incidence of heart disease, hypertension, some forms of cancer, type 2 diabetes, renal disease, osteoporosis, dementias such as Alzheimer鈥檚 Disease and other disorders that may be diet-related.

Various animal food safety scares over recent years have led to increased numbers of people choosing a semi-vegetarian or vegetarian diet. These scares have included Avian flu in poultry, foot-and-mouth in sheep, PCBs in farmed salmon, mercury in fish, generally high dioxin concentrations in animal products, and artificial growth hormones, antibiotics or BSE in cows. According to various organizations, vCJD in humans is strongly linked with exposure to the BSE agent that has been found in beef. Toxins such as lead and mercury can bioaccumulate in animal products in higher concentrations than what is considered safe.|||Yes, read "The China Study."

Vegetarians and vegans have less heart disease, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, kidney disease, prostate cancer, bowel cancer, stroke, and gout... sounds like a pretty good health benefit to me.|||It depends on your generic make up, if your prone to cancer and other illness in your family limiting meat or animal products may decrease your changes a little, but other than generic make up the next biggest (from newly published data his week) cause of cancer, heart disease is if you are overweight, a vegan diet that is overladen with calories is just as bad as a meat based one that is too.

The key is a well balance diet....|||Yes definitely.

Even lean meats arent as healthy as people would have you believe.

Meat continues to decay after we have consumed it, it rots inside our system and damages the small finger like lining of the small intestine.

meat also takes a lot longer for the body to digest, it slows down the metabolism and it sits in the colon and can form on the walls, blocking it from being able to absorb nutrients from other food.

Meat also has a very high protein content. far too much protein for what humans actually need, that combined with the excess saturated fat puts a constant heavy load on our liver and kidneys, the liver being responsible for the processing of both fats and proteins. calcium is depleted by the process of getting rid of the excess protein, contributing to osteoporosis.

Meat is very high in saturated fat, even lean meats have saturated fat, far less than darker meats of course but they still have it. humans have no recommended dietary intake for saturated fat. saturated fat is not food and we already get enough of it from the tiny traces found in many other food sources. excess consumption of saturated fat significantly contributes to heart disease and obesity.

The body has ph levels like a pool. for optimum health the blood prefers to be slightly alkaline and the digestive system functions incredibly better in alkaline conditions, when the digestive system is in a highly alkaline state, nutrient absorption is better, nutrient recycling is better and in highly alkaline states the digestive tract can even produce some nutrients all on its own!

all meat and dairy products are overly acidic, even lean meats. they all hamper the digestive systems ability to absorb nutrients from food and its ability to retain the nutrients it has already absorbed.

so yeah, i guess there are some health benefits, mainly incredibly lower risks of:

heart disease, obesity, colon cancer, osteoporosis, acidosis, arthritis, skin conditions, liver cirrhosis and various vitamin and mineral deficiencies......

For me, the thing is that the plant based alternatives for the nutrients that are found in meat are not just 'not bad' for us, they incredibly 'good' for us, often coming packed with various other nutrients and not containing even close to as much harmful things, many of them are also alkaline, leading to an optimum body ph level. the contents of the plant based sources are often more evenly comprised of components and are far more bio-available than meat sources anyway, which means they are simpler to digest, which means we get much more from them.

take protein for example: plant based sources of protein include: legumes, nuts, grains and seeds. not only do they not contain too much saturated fats, they actually contain the incredibly healthy 'essential fatty acids' and vitamin E, among various other nutrients.

take iron for another example: plant based sources of iron include leafy green vegetables and beans. now instead of all that excess protein and saturated fats included with the iron, leafy green vegetables also contain calcium and calcium ascorbate (vit C) with the iron and beans also contain folate and magnesium as well as the iron.

The big one that got me is the metabolism. i wanted to be healthy, i read that not eating meat could help, so i decided to try it for a month to see if it makes any difference. the change to my metabolism was nothing short of amazing. going from average meal turn around times of 24 hours down to 12 hours is awesome. after a nights sleep I wake up in the morning and go and your completely clear... no back log accumulating, I feel so lean and healthy, getting up is easier and exercise is easier, i can also eat much, much more than i used to : )

Good Luck : )|||I'm much healthier not eating meat . . . I made the change because of my health. I was having digestive problems/gall bladder problems and doctors didn't know what to do for me, so I had to make some decisions for myself, so I cut out meat and I was fine . . . it was almost like an immediate turn around. I feel like I'm totally satiated after meals and that I can eat a lot of food without feeling stuffed . . . I think the health benefits are as mental as they are physical . . . and though I haven't had my cholesterol checked, I'd imagine it's much better than it was. I think this is all contingent upon the deliberate balancing of the diet . . . I'm very sure to get enough servings of everything I need every day . . . and not just eat pasta or cheese, for example.|||There are marked benefits to eating a reduced amount of meat, most of them dealing with the cardiovascular and digestive systems.

A vegetarian/vegan diet, provided it is a properly nutritious one, is excellent for anyone with heart problems, IBS, and many other maladies.

Etc.

Blah blah|||Like "me" says, it depends on what your whole diet is like.
Someone that eats turkey once a year for Thanksgiving is
NOT vegetarian and neither is someone that eats Big Macs three times a day.

Someone that eats a healthy, balanced and varied diet with no animal flesh or parts is vegetarian.
So is someone that eats cakes and candy all day everyday.

Your health isn't determined by what you NEVER eat, it is related to what you do eat and how much.|||EATING MEAT CAN GIVE U 7
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CANCER
AND LEAD 2 OBESITY|||No, in fact you would need to take extra omaga fatty acids and such. If you judge an animal by:carnivore, herbivore, and omniovorre you do so by there teeth. We as humans are omniovores.

火车采集器
  • suzuki samurai
  • 1 comment:

    1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
      ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
      Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
      Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

      ReplyDelete