Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I mean, do some blood types fare better on veg*nism than others, and if so, why?|||No, I think the Blood Type Diet is a load of poo poo. My mom tried to follow it and didn't lose anything (she's been successful on other diets). According to the theory, she and I should both be eating loads of meat (we're O's). I'm vegan, and my body responds very well to my diet. I lost weight since being vegan and can eat pretty much what I want without gaining weight. I'm healthier than I was when I ate meat and dairy. I think people that don't respond well to veggie diets are those that aren't eating healthily on any diet. Also, I think a lot of people with health problems are attracted to trying veggie diets as a solution to their ailments, so you can't really judge based on that.|||No I dont think blood type wud have an effect on that cuz theyre not really related.

Saying that red meat contains iron and that is important 4 ur haemoglobin in your red blood cells so its possible..........

.... but i still doubt it, as long as you make sure you take a multivitamin especially if vegan|||I'm a type A and I'm supposedly better off on a vegetarian diet. I've been vegan for years and apart from a severe case of b12 deficiency (I wasn't eating fortified foods) I have done pretty well. My cholestrol and blood pressure are excellent and I don't even remember the last time I was sick with a viral/bacterial infection. It must have been years ago.

All of my family is type A and we are all vegans. Maybe they were on to something. I have no idea.|||don't think so

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment