Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For those who don't know:
Vegetarians don't eat meat or fish, and often also don't eat products like gelatin. They may eat eggs/milk/cheese.
Vegans eliminate all animal products: no meat, fish, cheese, eggs, or milk. And more broadly they don't buy products made of leather etc.|||We are HEROES.|||I'm all for it, especially if they do it out of their choice.
I'm a meat eater though.|||I'm not really sure whats wrong with them that they don't enjoy meat.|||LLYYKKEREEEEE OOMMGZZZZ IIMMM ONNEE THATTSSSSS WHYYY IIIMM SKINNYYYY ANDD DROPPPP DDEADDDDD GOORRGEOUUSSSSS LYYKEEEE OOMMGZZZZZ|||Where's the beef?|||Something tells me I dont belong here ..........|||I am vegetarian myself, I don't eat meat, fish, poultry or any food with animal products sourced in them such as marshmallows, jelly sweets, skittles, cheese etc. (Cheese has renent in by the way - comes from the stomach of a dead cow).

I have nothing against those who are vegetarian or vegan, if anything it's healthier, you can buy meat substitutes which are healthier and taste exactly the same, at costs much less than real meat etc.

I am vegetarian due to my religion however as I converted to Buddhism 2 years ago and have been a vegetarian for little over 2 years now.|||i strongly approve of vegetarianism.. but veganism is a little out there. i dont see any harm in drinking milk or eating cheese.|||veganism is a dumb idea in my opinion
vegetarianism is fine with me|||Everyone has a choice if they choose to be a vegetarian/vegans its up to them. I will not eat anything with a face. ,!|||It's a personal choice that I don't have a problem with. You are wasting your time trying to make me feel guilty about eating meat. (not you literally, but the ones that try that)|||I'm cool with it and i used to be a vegetarian so i totally respect people who are|||I wish I could be a vegetarian. I'm a major animal lover and I think the way they are raised to be killed is wrong, but meat just tastes too good...I can't do it|||I do not care what people eat as long as they do things for the right reasons, make it your choice. Do not be a vegan because other "cool" people are doing it. I myself eat meat because I feel we are meant to, that is my choice. The only thing that bugs me about some vegans/vegetarians is when they get preachy and uppity.

火车采集器
  • mini
  • thai recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment