Monday, February 6, 2012

Family, friends, informative websites or videos, other?|||Compassion, love of animals, i just plain think we veg-heads are sexier. (it sounds egotistical but to me it's true) for health, for the earth. I honestly believe in what Ghandi said about how a nations progress can be judged by how they treat their animals. If we don't respect and treat kindly what we consider "beneath" us (which I disagree with) how can we treat other human beings with respect if we consider certain races or countries beneath us? I think if the world was based on a vegetarian belief system that we wouldn't have as much violence as we do today. Violence begets violence. I've been a vegetarian since i was 8 and a vegan since 19 (24 now) my life wouldn't be livable if I hurt those I love and caused pain. Meat is murder.|||I have always been a vegetarian since i was 6 i'm now in my late 30's and i have always wanted to be a vegan i never ate eggs anyway and coul'nt bring myself to drink milk and hav'nt for along time so it felt natural for me to become vegan. Alot of reasons one is the cruelty to animals the way they are farmed and kept . another is i dont think milk from cows is very natural or the way they are pumped full of hormones and other stuff is that great for you either and the rubbish there fed.|||The PETA website when my health was failing. PETA and the Vegan Diet has changed my life for the better! I am not only healthier but have become a much better person as a result! I do not look at food, nature, or animals the same way!|||About a year ago, my dog, who was like a second member of my family, died suddenly. It was at that moment I realized that there wasn't really a difference between my dog and any other animal in the world. The way that I loved her could be expressed for any animal: a pig, a cow, a chicken. It is still, as I work my way to being a vegetarian completely, nearly impossible for me to separate the difference between my dog and someone else's cow or pig.|||its so long ago i dont remember the specifics, but i have been an animal lover since i was very young, we always had some pets so i always had the opportunity to see their side

as to when and why i actualyl became vege, i was 12 and our family friend was a vege and an inspiration to me and kinda put me on the path as well as all the docus about animal cruelty|||www.youtube.com/SaveOurPlanetBeVegan

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment