Monday, February 6, 2012

I come to you with a most unusual health problem: I went vegan upon coming to college, and now my urine is almost ridiculously dark. I drink two liters of water a day (although I used to drink like eight, Floridian summers being what they are)...so is there just something about veganism that stops urine dilution?|||Dude! it sounds like an infection you better go see your doctor.|||never happened to me.
what's in your diet?
are you eating/drinking anything that you haven't before?
Could also be whatever they put in dining hall food. Ours is kind of scary sometimes.|||Start taking a multivitamin and eating foods that help cause peeing along with drinking your water. See if that changes anything.|||that is strange. Never heard of that. you might want to talk to a doctor since you are drinking a lot of water|||Are you eating a lot of beats? People who go on juice fasts and drink beet juice experience dark red urine.|||Are you taking vitamin supplements? If so, that might be a cause|||Maybe you ate too much spinich?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment